Sunday, September 05, 2010

New website for veg growers

I'm a little remiss in having failed to mention the new UK Veg Gardeners website launched by Gillian Carson, who blogs at My Tiny Plot. Her aim is to help vegetable gardeners meet each other, share ideas and gain inspiration (that's what it says on the welcome page) and at the time of writing 299 people have signed up as members.

I'm one of them, although I confess my contribution has been non-existent so far. Maybe remedy that in time and maybe join the Yorkshire Gardeners group formed by some of the site's members.

One posting on the forum has drawn my attention to the grow2eat website aimed at individual gardeners, clubs and societies and which offers discounts on a wide range of grow-your-own items. Certainly worth keeping an eye on as I'm partial to a bargain.

No comments: