Monday, May 30, 2011

I'm thinking while I get a job done

Today's musing was on that vital question: Is growbag one word or two? A search on Google reveals the world to be evenly split. Indeed, some cop out of it altogether by using the description planting bag or some other term.

Anyway, the point is that I bought some today - a snip at 3 for £8 in the garden centre - and finally got round to transplanting the tomatoes into them. So now I have three Sungold variety plants and six Gardener's Delight. Two Sungold plants are outside in pots.

Let's hope they take off this year after the disappointing blight of last summer.

Did I say Gardener's Delight? That's a minefield as well - look it up and you'll see Gardener's Delight, Gardeners' Delight and even Gardeners Delight.

This growing lark is getting harder and harder.

No comments: